Thursday, January 20, 2005

Yeay Holiday!!!

After a long one month of peace and war, now it is a good time to enjoy myself with my friends and get back to the old self again *wackywackywacky*. Let's try being nice but not being too sarcastic this time , with my friends. :)

OK, I'm going to watch the Bridget Jones tomorrow with a bunch of Singletons from my Singleton's Club. Who shall be my Darcy and Daniel? hehehe.. interesting.After that, arr, mayeb have some tea sessions with my friends. One friend told me that he just shaved his head bald, wahhh this one must see man !!! Maybe he is thanking God for meeting such a *nice* person like me. Hehhehe...

Not too bad being a single now, so MUM, get the hint that I'm NOT going to get married anytime soon. Especially to some people who don't like to taste the humble pie. That just hmm.. ticks me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment