Friday, January 21, 2005

House Music


Thanks to a friend, now I'm into the house music (think Ministry of Sound and Van Dyk) Ohh, and back into the clubbing mode!


I came back home yesterday and found no one at home, so I blasted the radio on with music from Red 104.9 . It's great stuff from 8-10 pm every night. Apparently they also play music from Zouk every Friday night. Perhaps you can try and listen to it, if you think Hitz is too repetitive, Mix is too chatty and loveydovey,Light is too slow for your driving and 988 is just UGHHHH .. then try this channel.


*Warning: Don't say I don't warn you, this music is addictive, as it is proven. I want to dance the moment I listen to the music. Dang! You may want to move yuor legs and hands and then before long start to dance in your own private space!*


OK, I'll say no more. As SRK says : It is time to disco!


No comments:

Post a Comment