Thursday, January 20, 2005

What is that on your MSN/YM picture?

Many keep wondering what's that little dog on my MSN / YM link -- Is it a collie ? A Lassie dog? why so much of fur one? Why the legs so short one? Ahahahah... one picture can make many statements.

Anyway, to cure your 'curiosity', this is a dog which I admire and love. It's a Shetland Sheepdog , yes not 'shitland' OK!

  • How it looks like ? Collie miniature
  • Origin ? Shetland Islands, off Scotland. *Now that u know how it got its name, get ur pronunciation together, Malc!*
  • Color ? Sable (golden brown to mahogany, with touches of black) / Tri-color (black, and tan) /Blue Merle (blue-gray, black, and tan) / Bi-blue (blue-grey and black) / Bi-black (black and white) . *?uess which one I like.*
  • Temperament of the dog? Gentle , graceful , confident.
  • Character ? Intelligent , obedient , friendly , watchful , commands respect , loving ,good with children and adults , protective , alert.
  • Why I love it? Wonderful experience with the dog. The moment I saw it , I kind of fell in love with it. Imagine me - shelty. Shelty - me. Hahahha :)

It's a great dog ; because you can teach it all kinds of tricks.I was staying with one for a few days, and at the end of those few days, it could give me its left hand when I said "Boy, left hand". Next time must , teach it how to roll using an umbrella. Hehhehe... This dog is also a great companionship ; you can tell him things, and his eyes will look at you as if he understands every word. I love those eyes. Those probing and understanding eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment