Saturday, January 22, 2005

Bridget Jones is back , and I see her in me...

It's scary, it's creepy , and it spooks me out -- BJ is speaking what I had in mind
all this while. Meeting someone who seems so perfect, and then a happy ending comes,
and then suddenly you just fight over something silly such as egoism and sarcasm, and
then the whole thing crumbles. Perfect ending.

I don't know the next course of story, and now my parents and a few close friends are
following this episode like watching some TVB series, always asking for updates and
all.Something like BJ, who has friends who are concerned about her love life, and
parents who are always anxious to marry their first daughter off!I'm a bit like BJ,
choleric personality ( sarcastic , brutal and thinks highly of myself) as well as a
bit on the sanguine side (perky and cheerio one minute and then sudddenly my mood
nosedives when something bad hits me, before getting up again , but who knows i'll improve on that!

There's a few things that I've done for this guy friend, and it's for his own
good.Probably I shouldn't have peeked into his life, but as long as I stay true to
myself, I'm gona do my best, be who I am to (one and all- be it an old friend or
new.)Probably it ain't such a good idea to shell someone so hard on the short period
of knowing someone, I've had a taste of the medicine myself when the same person
tells me I'm 'young sarcastic and unpolished'. Well, I dont trust I have all the
solutions to one's problems, nor am I good enough to tell one off . But in some
areas, probably it's better to express myself rather than wait till it's too
late.Good comunication skills is always a better key to happiness than squibbling and
misunderstandings.I don't want to be someone who regrets not saying an *important*
thing to a dear person, and the next moment regret again for saying it *badly*.

And for all those arrogant air of superiority in me, I say I'm sorry for hurting that
person's feeling. Maybe I have not said such words in harsh tone, maybe it's the way
I said it, maybe he can't see that my tears well up when I say those things to him
online, maybe it's just that ... I have stronger feelings for him than all the other
guys I've met in my life.

The only 2 things I wish I can be like Bridget is to have a happy ending with someone
I love truly, as well as not being admired by another girl. That's really spooky ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment