Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Acceptance

This past week has not been a good week. There's struggles within me ; to change or not to change. I felt the tide of change flooding me, and I know it's the right Spirit flowing through me, finally.

I thank God for the quibbles and the quarrel which I dished everything I felt about this guy. for someone who says that I'm "unpolished, sarcastic and young" then I say to him, "Yes, that's me, so take it or leave it." I see myself as a :
1. Unpolished(diamond) = rough diamond. Need another diamond to polish me up.
2. Sarcastic --> Yes , to ward off unnecessary guest off my life!
3. Young --> Yup, and I kick @$$.Beware.

To the polished, unsarcastic and old people , I present this to you:
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." (1 Timothy 4:12- NIV)

Lord, let me see with Your eyes. Protect me from evil and harsh words and condemnations. Let me speak Your truth, let me fear no one but You.Hide me in Your love , God. Remove the plank in my eye, and let me see good in another brother. Give me the patience that move mountains and calm storms.Help me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment