Saturday, January 29, 2005

Another Weekend... Another Week...


So much happened this week, but then I don't know of any real significance I've actually brought. Hmm.. Still stuck at Chapter 8 of the book right now, I haven't done my labs, I haven't started on the Flash Cards..


The whole week was just seeing me running around worrying about so many problems that hit us... ohh gosh, I feel like a firefighter sometimes, before the first fire is out, the second is already here waiting for me , and I have only a pair of hands and one brain. I wish God had made many more so I can solve more problems at once , as silly as this sounds! Or perhaps I can partition my brain, just like how we do it on computers :) Or perhaps get a dual-processor on our brainpower which runs HyperThreading.If we can improve on computer processing power, certainly we could do something about ours? Mmm.. Improving hardware (body) , software (mind) , stuffs like that, hmm.. probably this is revolutionary , or perhaps it's already thought of by another person. Anyway, tell me if this is possible. I'd like to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment