Saturday, January 08, 2005

Why do all mothers want their girls to marry so young??????

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH, MUM, let me tell you this: By pressuring me, you're just getting me into the mood of self-defence, and I don't want to marry EVEN MORE!!! EYah sure there's a nice guy around, yeah sure I should know him more, but why are you pestering me and force me to grow up? I just need some time off for myself : being single, enjoy the process of growing up -- all in just these few years of my life.I need time to learn about the big wide world out there, need time to finish off my studies, forget the dark memories, be in the stream again. Now, mum, why can't you understand this? HOw could you possibly NOT understand that your daughter needs to grow up? She wil eventually grow up, be a woman,marry someone good, have kids, yeah all those things will eventually fall into place. But not NOW, when she is still a kid that needs a lot of pampering! Just let her be...

5 comments:

  1. you sound pissed. Everything ok ah? i am still UNEMPLOYED!!!! i need $$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm pissed!!! I just graduated , I'm young and I just started my work life. I'm not being ambitius, I'm just being sensible!!! Now why can't she understand that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here man. I haven't even goyang kaki my dad calling me like every alternate day to tell me..."oh...got buy star today" or"you applied for intel? heard they need people" haih. Now I am pressured to find work also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...
    Someone's mummy ask to marry d..wahahha
    Ask me Hui Ling, I know who's the guy!wahahha
    Yah, you should be looking forward to alot of things in life before you got stuck in a permenant, home-stricten relationship:That is just not you... *Aunty, you can't control her; you just need to bear with her..wahhaha
    HL; Nah..man man lai..apply job must be careful..don go into a wrong one...if not JIA LAT lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alex, please keep your opinions whout THE GUY to yourself. I'm sure it's a great coffee table topic, but I'm probably gona be Bridget Jones, always searching and ending up with none, because guys are just imperfect. or I'll be a lesbian. Or I'll just be celibate.Whichever suits my taste when I'm 30 and wrinkling.Anyway guys, someone comments that I'm a BIG sarcastic person. What say you?

    ReplyDelete