Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Valentine's Day

OK, this year I'm definitely celebrating V-day with friends.

Right, boy and girls, what say you we have a fabulous romantic dinner with candlelights and wine at a nice restaurant ? Someone has to plan this, cos my brain cells just got fried over a small, minute, technical glitch.Should be OK once Feb 16 is over. :)

My resolution this year :
1. Time management -- be punctual
2. Listen more and talk less -- This one is hard. But hard things have to be done...
3. Stand up and speak up when necessary -- defending myself since no one is going to do that for me.

New year resolutions are so hard to keep.Wonder why we keep them. But then again, it's nice to have a new hope every year. I can't remember what I resoluted to do last year, but this year would be achievable. The list up there don't look too hard isn't it? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment