Monday, January 31, 2005

Working for God

It's a hard , full time job.
And it's bound to step on a few people's toes!
I'm no Elastigal ; I have emotions and weaknesses.
But I give them all away , for the glory of God.
I know I cannot change the world the way I want it to in a day ; I have no power to.
But I will change myself because that is the easiest thing to do.
Open the eyes of my heart , Lord. I pray and bow before You alone.
Grant me mercy and strength to walk this lonely path.
When I cry at night, Lord, listen to me.
When I sing , O Father, hear my pleas.
Grant me wisdom to see things You want me to see ,
Ears so that I may hear You,
A tongue that speaks Your truth alone,
A heart that yearns for Your word,
A pair of hands that takes broken hearts and mend them whole,
A pair of feet that always walk under Your guidance.

I pray Lord, that You will never leave me in this darkest hours.

Speak , O Lord, for your servant is listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment