Monday, January 31, 2005

Open the Eyes of My Heart , Lord


I love Sundays. It's not a religious day per se, but it's because I get a lot of answers to
my questions on this day , week in and week out.I've been praying for some answers
lately and one prayer wasabout asking God to open my eyes to see things He want me to
see. I've been writing and thinking a lot lately, pondering upon life once again,
just like how I used to do when I was in university, and lashing it out on a few uni
friends when I had the chance. Poor them. Heheh...


We go to church week after week, adn the message of God is simple : L O V E. But when
LOVE is spoken about in different dimensions, we see different perspective of
things.There's a few pastors whom, when they speak, I know God speaks directly into
me. One is Pastor Dorai and the other is Pastor Saw. God never failed to jolt me with
ideas when these two speak. Foreign pastors are great too, such as Pastor David
Pawson who authored the book "Unlocking the Bible" -- the exerpts of his message can
be found in my blog earlier on (see November 2004).


Indeed, the Bible is a Living Book. Perhaps you have not felt the truth of the book,
but try and open yourselves (again) and you'd find the same verse you read about
yesterday may not give you the same feeling again today.It's alive , and it's
speaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment