Forbes highlighted Asia-Pacific companies which are consistent performers and make under US$1 billion in sales last year. A simple analysis of these firms, according to sector:
- Property development : KSL, Matrix Concept, Land & General, Tambun Indah Land, Sentoria
- Construction/Infrastructure/Utilities : George Kent.
- Oil & Gas : Dayang Enterprise
- Telco: Time dotCom.
- Insurance: Tune Ins.
- Technology: Inari Amerton, Willowglen.
- Engineering : Boilermech.
- Education / Govt Training/ Software : Prestariang.