Thursday, January 20, 2005

Movie Buff The Mun Yee

Mun Yee the Movie Buff

Since I've been depriving myself form the pleasures of the cinema, it's payback time *nyek nyek nyek* And it's gonna be free! Movies to watch:
Shark Tale The Incredibles(this time gotta find out which part I'm supposed to cry) The Day After Tomorrow Ladder 49 Resident Evil:The Apocalypse Shutter New Police Story Breaking News Yesterday Once More A World Without Thieves

In addition to that, they have RM5 for the Trilogy of Infernal Affairs(I'll only take part 1) as well as the Trilogy of LOTR ( Man~ *rubbing hands*)

Thank God, Times Sq is just two train stops away. Do you reckon I can do it everyday? Perhaps I'd skip lunch and go line up for the tickets.... which I bet won't be short anyway. Hahahhaa... Ok, boss, hope ur really NOT reading this!

God, please bless my CCNA!!! if I fail, please don't blaim me, blaim GSC , Zouk , the great food Thy provide and also the great friends I have. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment