Friday, January 28, 2005

Finally It's Done, Yeay!

Yeay!!!

Done... finally I got something good out of today - meeting with the most important people about the setup of a new office, perfectly done. Am so happy decisions are made, and we can now move things forward.... I should pat my own self and say "well done MY for arranging for the meeting for everyone and move things forward and not let Septie die in Jakarta !!!" ... :D

So we've got pretty much on the plate right now, and it's gonna be pretty busy for a few of us in the office until April this year , when the office is finally done. Alot of correspondence over the emails and calls, and alot of scrutinies have to be done, all the anticipation over the new office which is a new experience for me.... It's great. Can at least out something worthy on my own blog for once. Haha..

Ahh.. travelling buy biting me. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment