Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Wish List

This is not a good sign. While in the new year I have been changed quite drasctically, for example:
1. Wake up and do a 15-minutes stretching
2. See things differently -- "money isn't everything,dude", "live life to the fullest","be who you are", "speak up for yourself","humble yourself","mum and dad, i love you always","YY study hard and make your own decisions"

Well, it's not that I totally changed myself. I still want to be the CIO of an MNC, drive my MINI Cooper, have a big house for my parents and myself, have a big garden so I can plant my own fav flowers, get my own Shelty to fetch me papers in the morning or occasionally lick my face to wake me up.. etc... But in addition of that, I'd want to see less of me now, and more of others.No more I I I, it's gonna be YOU WE US THEM.Be less selfish, be more people-oriented.Be more approachable, be less me.Basically , it's the same old Mun Yee with the new Spirit. :)

I have a few items on my wishlist now:
1. Squash court -- a location where I can play with a friend regularly
2. Yoga teacher -- need to learn to relax. Have been experiencing faster heart pumps lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment