Thursday, January 27, 2005

Progress in CCNA

OK, doing good. Brain is working, since less are on the white matter now.

Anyway, did some homework , studying chapter 8 now.Got 3 more to go. Hope can finish it tonight. And hope I won't be sleeping on the floor by the time I hit the last page of chapter 8. *been doing that for the past few nights, and haven't even hit end of ch 7 then*

Ohh, I think by the time I pass CCNA , I'd look like Bridget Jones. Must start counting the calories I'm taking in at these few weeks. I had troubles getting back to my weight last CNY - taking vegetarian food dont really help all the time , but then again, once a year so nvm la .... hehhehe. Hope it wont happen again this year ... yup, not making it my resolution cos that will definitely be unachievable!

OK. Let's start:

Mocha taken today : 2
Chapters finished : none (as of 1908 hours)
Biscuits taken : Think maybe 12.
Water amount taken : 1.5 liters.
Fruits : Orange and plum. Good stuff.

Right. Hitting the books again.

No comments:

Post a Comment