Friday, February 11, 2005

Wow!!!Please visit the Red Box karaoke soon.. They give many goodies out during the CNY celebration.... we had two free tickets for Himalayan Singh movie passes as well as a one RO starter pack and also a complication album of Chinese female singers with ROMANISED lyrics!!!!!! Wooo... good for bananas :):):)

We had 4 hours of fun with my group of cousins.... singing to English, Mandarin and Canto pop songs and even BM songs.... We had Abba, Cliff Richard, BSB (yeahh!!!), A1, Jay Chou , Savage Garden... And so many more I cant possibly name them. It's nioce having someone who knows how to sing Chinese songs in the group becasue then they can help you to actually choose songs which you would have never heard in the K-OK box if your're with urself!

An who would guess that Mr BigFoot can sing so well? He sang A1 *boyband song* and wow.. frankly, he is not bad. It's some mellow song and yet the emotions flew.. wooooo... My two cousin sisters who are normally a bit softspoken also sang ... hebat hebat! Too bad they don't know how to sing S.H.E , else they can sing "Superstar" .. and too bad I dunno Mandarin, else I'd have stayed there the whole day just singing with myself.. There's plenty of songs that I know the tune but not the lyrics.... JUST BECAUSE i don't know how to read Mandarin (wahhhh!!!!sad sad). Never mind I shall learn.When I can, I'll have no prb singing Jay Chou's 7th Mile Fragrance hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment