Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Umm... I won a CD :D

It's a pleasant surprise .... hehehe .... and it's all about timing I guess.
It's an Andrea Bocelli - I've never had an Andrea Bocelli before in my collection , so this is a nice thing to have.(err.. what's his latest album's name?)

Anyway before winning the CD, I've called a million times, each time it's either "Number Busy" or "Error In Connection" -- more than usual! Normally I'll get probably 2 or 3 EICs and a bunch of NBs. Yesterday night was the other way round- weird. Anyway I had a pretty good feeling that I would have won the CD yesterday night hehehe... :D

Ohh before I won the CD, the DJ was asking me all sorts of questions - what I did last weekend, do I celebrate CNY, no shopping?,my age, my name, my address, my IC and my contact number. Lastly, he said someone from the marketing department will contact me so that I may collect the CD. Perhaps have to go to Astro to do so.

Ohh and there was one interesting spin-off from this. Hehhee... for me to know, for u NOT to know.:P

I'm just praying God will bless me next week in my exam just as much as He had blessed me with this one yesterday night. :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment