Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ahhh yummy dinner and nice wine

I propose a toast for NOT cooking for Chinese New Year -- Yam Seng!!!

I can see that my aunties and my mum relax more now that they dont have to cook for this year's CNY reunion dinner.I finally realised what a burden upon them to cook for the whole BIG clan of Phangs .. ahh and what a feast we had outside! With wines... and suckling piggie and also sharksfin soup... OK more to come...

I know I'm definitely gaining weight at the end of this 15 days feast hehehehhehee.... all the makans n the minums n the makans somemore , little water and lots of oily food, and with hot weather like every other CNY -- sure gonna get fat. Well, never mind, the good old pair of jeans is always around when I am a little fatter- especially at the waist!

I'm just hoping there's no serious major outbreaks at the end of the feast - such as fever, flu or pimple breakouts... :):):)


Ohh, we have a new addition to our family reunion this year as well, my cousin's girlfriend!!! Wow.... hey, no one brings a girl back without considering about what the other members think , okay... If you're not talking about a long-term relationship, then it's not worth bringing her back, especially on a SPECIAL night when the whole clan is in the house..... I salute the girl because she dared to venture into the unknown. And she is lucky -- since tonight is an orientation night, no one actually asked her anything much. Everyone just let her observe the family,umm.. not that anyone was paying attention to her anyway.. hehehhehee ... Wait la.. one day when we come out for yumcha, we will drill her nicely ... lol... *nyek nyek nyek evil evil*




No comments:

Post a Comment