Tuesday, February 22, 2005

IM ethics

Please , please , please...... IM ethics:

1. If you're busy --> put the BUSY sign

2. If you're seeing your boss / making a presentation / doing something important / giving a lecture --> log off!!!

3. If you do not want people to disturb you --> put DND or in cruder way: BUZZ OFF!!!


A hillarious incident happened today. I IMed my trainer while he was in class (I didn't do this on purpose OK!). Now the thing is, I didnt know he was in class , so I asked him "sudah kenyang makan?" and then kept on doing my work. After a while , for quite a long time, he said : "Clown! My whole class saw it (on the screen) when you messaged!!!" Imagine the situation.You are teching somethng about routers and switches , how vLANs need the router to be in the network and then you are concentrating on how to paint that picture to your students. Next thing yuo know, students chuckled looking at your back, and you realised there's something on the screen. Opps.... Yeah MSN is on... with a stupid message .... damn!!!


Hahahhahahaaha ~


I was soooo apologetical after that - didn't know what else I can do except to laugh (this is REALLY hilarious) and apologize(I can imagine his face being red and hot) . Ohh Goshhh hahahhaaha... I still laugh thinking about this.... hehehheehhehehe.....


What you think happens next?? hahahhahaha.......


This really makes my day man... LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment