Thursday, February 10, 2005

Hot.. very hot.

The weather indeed is really suffocating me. I have no idea what the temperature is outside - perhaps it's 37 degree , perhas it's higher. I only know it's hot!!! Drank many cups of water, tea, soft drinks.. and nothing could quench the thirst . Frankly, I'd rather be in my office working...

+++++

Food and more food everywhere... Biscuits everywhere- pineapple tarts, dragon biscuits, peanut biscuits , kuih kapit , prawn crackers, chicken floss rolls, egg rolls. Sweets - the gummy bears and the sour preservatives. They are everywhere, and we can't, frankly, eat all of them . When you visit a house, they will say "Help yourselves to the food, we still have plenty" ... without realising that we already are full to the brink... bloated even. I ate and ate until I don't know if I'm hungry or full anymore ; my stomach is TAT bad... Really feel like a glutton , because as much as I know that the next bite of the tart means that I have to run harder for a few more laps , I'm still eating them.

+++++

Missed some good shows :
  • Fantasia 2004, dont know when is the replay.
  • Sammi vs Sammi Concert
  • Sally Yeh Concert

I'm so glad that tomorrow I'm sleeping at home. Urr.. OK, k-ok in the late evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment