Friday, February 18, 2005

Constantine is good

No, I should say yesterday was GREAT!

++

Constantine was great... and my comments:

1. I think Hell is 1000X worse than whatever is shown in the movie..
2. The best scene : When Angela drowns herself in the bath tub with Keanu Reeves pressing her all the way to the bottom.
3. How come they didn't show how Heaven might look like?
4. Keanu Reeves look like he just stepped out of shooting from Matrix.
5. I think Gabriel and Lucifer are under-rated.
6. Graphics are good in this movie , but I think End Of Days (Arnold Schwarzeneger) is better.
7. Some parts are pretty scary , but I won't tell.... :)

++

My nephew would be pleased to know this:

Apple Crumble is just RM 15.90 in Swensen's!!!

and EARTHQUAKE is just RM 32.90!!!!!! <--- his favourite.

Don't worry , Swensen's is just 10 minutes away from where I work. I didn't know this before yesterday night but now I do. Probably when he comes again in June, I'll take him there to give him a treat since he studies hard (I hope) for his O-Levels this year.

And of course, they won't run out of vanilla ice-cream in KL like they did in Singapore, would they? :) And like McD, they charge in RM not in SGD. I love this....

++

Kim Gary , delicious. Salty food. Not recommended for those who has high blood pressure or high cholesterol.

If yo're not a fan of cough mixtures, please do NOT try this drink : Passion Fruit and Peppermint Ice drink. I had it last night, and it reminded me of the evil green cough mixture I used to take when I was young!

++

I'm sooooo gona be SOOOOOO fat at the end of this CNY! My goodness... time to jog and destroy those fats at my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment