Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The mood now

I have reached a point where I am quite blur now.... it's music in my head now.. not routers , not switches, not vLANs....

I guess I'll be walking into the exam hall tomorrow with musical lyrics and not ccna facts.... this is crazy.. I just hope tomorrow pass without problems, a breeze the better. And even if I fail, I know I have done my best(to console myself- if I fail tomorrow and I'll be reading this!) And then i'll sit for the exam next week, probably. Or when my morale is boosted again. Hehehhe...

Now where is Mr Prakash? I thought it's supposed to be 10pm for the online crash course. I certainly hope he hasn't forgotten me.I've sent him an sms, but don't know if he has received it. Poor trainer, has to endure some talkative, curious , loud (and someone still says I'm *sarcastic* and *young* and *unpolished* hehehe) student like me. He'd never expect someone like me in a thousand years hahahhaa. Yea, I just recently told him I was a debater and he was like "now that explains alot of things". He calls me the "star student"- I wonder how many stars I am worth..hahahahhahaa ..

I just hope I don't fail my boss and him tomorrow.

Where is the trainer?

No comments:

Post a Comment