Saturday, February 05, 2005

I did the most unbelievable thing today....

I stopped my dad from giving donation to a Buddhist monk carrying a bowl and many Buddhist strings.My dad was about to give him the money when suddenly,just at that moment, I don't know what strikes me, but I kept on saying "No. No. NO!" I've never done that before!!!!! OMG.... And I locked eyes with the monk, he pointed his index finger at me, muttered something under his breathe and then he said he dont want the money anymore.And he walked away.

What have I done..... Got **hard** shelling from my parents after that. Gosh.

I can only say a few things about this:
1. Never give donation to some unknown parties - you don't know what they do with the money. Be careful with what you see, because they are not what you see.Use each of your sense to fathom it all - we are given 5.
2. Perhaps I was too harsh in stopping my dad.But I did it. Out of god-knows-why.
3. Why don't some people see as I see?

Kind regards,
=:Someone in need of answers and not more questions:=

No comments:

Post a Comment