Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Nope... not a CCNA grad

I don't know if it's a premonition or what... before I finished my 55 questions, I wrote a 729 on the board. And my marks turn up to be 725. Talk about self-prophecy....

+++++

Point of failure:
1. Can't perform troubleshooting questions - RIP and OSPF
2. Spent too long on both the troubleshooting questions
3. Didn't manage to do the "Technology Questions" on TestKing - something which MUST be done if we want to pass the exam at first round.

I guess the only way to pass the exam is when you're confident theoretically as well as practically. In practical term, you need to know exactly what commands are needed to troubleshoot the network. I lack that, therefore I fail. I've always told myself, if I fail the exam , I know it will definitely be because I didn't manage the troubleshooting questions.

The next time round, I'll have to walk into the exam hall knowing that I can solve troubleshooting network questions with half an eye shut. :) Not forgetting, to score all the theoretical questions.

+++++++

Well, I guess it's back to the study table.But not now.. need a break now. Still carrying on with my weekend plans, come rain or shine.Hehehe...

+++++

Actually to come and think of it, it's cool to fail also. Two close friends each offer this:
1. Swenson's ice cream and a movie treat to Constantine
2. Lou sang on Saturday
3. Some 'advice' on do's and don'ts before a major exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment