Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ahahahahaa my dad kena con!!!

This year CNY is most special because finally my dad decided to stick something on the walls of the house... IN other years, we never could stick anything because it dirties the walls - which is also a reason why you don't see any pictures or photoframes in my house , because nails spoils the walls.Yeah absurd right?? No point arguing.... see? non-confontational methods work , you just need to start buying them and sticking them on the wall , and then Dad would follow suit. Hehehe.. I bought two "FOOK"(Happiness) words which costs me only RM3 in the norning market - I'm so pleased with the bargain because my colleague was boasting about her getting it for RM5+ in Petaling Street. Anything cheaper than hers is also good hehhe... and it has gold dust on , and it looks pretty nice too...

OK, anyway, Dad bought "JIU CHOI CHUN POU"(Money Money come come) and he spent RM15 fopr 2 pieces of "FAI CHUN"(auspicious words for CNY).... he surely was conned hehheheh... what to expect, he bought these from Jusco .. Even though they have 70% , it's still EXPENSIVE!!!

But anyway I think my house looks nice... hehehhe....

Luckily they won't decorate the house for Vday... I'll be doomed and heartbroken! Hehehhee.... Love is in the air... everywhere I go....



No comments:

Post a Comment