Saturday, June 04, 2005

Long time

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Nothing much, still the same old me... except that I havent been having very good sleep every night worrying about a thousand things in my life - predominantly my soon-to-be-coming exam.

I'm really afraid of failing this exam, I don't know why.... It's just a phobia of taking the same exam and failure seems to be so real... What if I fail again? But then again, the exam can't be so hard, I just wonder why I'm taking it so hard.... Perhaps the main problem is that I can't remember alot of facts nowadays - and "coincidentally" that very CCNA book is full of facts!

I don't know the outcome of this exam, but whatever it is , like what an old friend said to me years ago - Pray before you go in, praise God after you've done it. I'm just going to stick by it, and stand by God's Word.

This whole incident just reminds me of how doubtful I am towards my own ability. I wish I can see the reason why I'm going through all this. If this isn't for me, then what is?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:13 AM

    Try to relax urself.. Worries adds to a thousand sorrows!
    Do your best just as you did it in uni,k?
    Don't force urself to much.. you uknow you have exam fever..
    Ok.. all the besto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....
    How do you know I have exam fevers? Heheheh....
    I'm trying to cope, I wonder how it feels to pass that exam with flying colors... wooo.. bet that feels GREAT!!!

    Whatever it is, praise God , right?

    ReplyDelete