Thursday, June 09, 2005

Face to face with ....

God works in mysterious ways.... and I can't tell you enough how much I want to thank God and shout Hallelujah when I saw the passing mark on the screen.

=:Flashback:=
8th June 2005
12.45pm - Panicky me.My goodness.... OSPF, RIP?? NAT , Access List??? PPP , HDLC??
1.30 pm - 15 more minutes to ...?
1.45 pm - Get into the exam room... the all-too-familiar room with the PCs and the printer which would print the result..
1.50 pm - Cisco Survey , yada yada yada...
2.00pm - Demo on how to answer the questions - MCQ and Simulations.
2.05 pm - Exam begins. I thought it was 1 and a half hours paper... how come it was shown 1 hour 55 minutes when I started? Weird..
3.15 pm - Exam completed. Only one simulation question. The rest of the questions look pretty familiar... OK, here comes the results... Can I not look?

A moment later... "Congratulations ..........." I PASS!!! :-0 Thank God praise God... All the glory belongs to You!

I'm just too elated right now.... I'm being more grateful than being happy because without His blessings, I'd not make it I think... He is more faithful than we all think. Thank you, Lord, for making it possible! Pray before you go in, praise God after it is over... indeed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another group of special people who made it all possible today : my closest buddies - Jun Hao , Carol , Tomas and unknown prayer warriors who interceded for me... Without them , nothing is possible. They saw the lowest side of me , through the down time. They were the ones who said 'move ahead' and 'i believe in you' and 'i have the confidence in you' when I don't even feel an ounce of that in me... Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

-Firewalker-

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:13 PM

    One word - CONGRATUALATIONS!
    Finally! You've done it! Your faith have kept you thru. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete