Sunday, May 22, 2005

I will NOT be a loser

My commitment towards excellence :
1. It's better to have a CCNA in the pocket than not.
2. It's better to pass the exam than not because prolonging the exam period will cause unnecessary stress and restlessness.
3. It's better to suffer for 3 weeks than a lifetime.
4. I will not give up my dream to be a CCNA graduate.

God, please bless me in my journey to become a network professional. I pray for Your guidance and Your protection. No prayer sounds small enough for you, I know You have not forgotten me, God. See me through God. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Hi Firewalker, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Home Business and see what came up. I will NOT be a loser is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Home Business. Getting late, have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:57 PM

    Hi Firewalker, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Work at Home and landed here. Although I will NOT be a loser is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Work at Home will take me. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:19 PM

    Hi Firewalker, taking a little time today to see what Work at Home will send me to that is interesting. I will NOT be a loser looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Work at Home in my e-travels. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete