Monday, November 15, 2004

Where's the book?!!!

Arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Where's the book?????Can't find it! Cant find ittttt!
It's one of my favourite books- The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel....and I CANT FIND IT!!!!!!!!
Did I leave it somewhere? Did someone take it from me? can't it be just disappearing from the face of earth just like that , right? :( :( :(
Why is the book so important? Well. It's a book for sceptics like me who want to know the evidence that Christ is who He claimed He is. A friend introduced that book to me, and since then I think that's one of the great books I read about the evidence of Christ.His birth,works , resurrection.Miracles performed by him.What the biblical scholars says.What historians says.What sceptics say.

If you have stinging Qs about God and you doubt Jesus's reality, check this book out. Now should I get another copy of this book? Hmm..



No comments:

Post a Comment