Friday, November 12, 2004

Chopstick Wonders

Chopsticks are great inventions for the Chinese - they not only help you to pick a piece of food on the dining table ; you may also use it for doing your hair into a bun.It may look easy but not for someone like me who don't normally do her hair.I prefer it naturally messy hahahaa...

Anyway, for those who wana learn how to do the hair with a chopstick (either to entertain themselves or to entertain their gfs), it's simple. Get the chopstick first and then twist your hair around it as tightly as possible.The push it up and then down. After everything is done, then shake ur head up and down to test if it's OK. voila~

I never thought I could do it, hahaha so proud of myself :) Always admired people like Effie who could do it so effortlessly with a chopstick. She looked pretty neat too! Might bun the hair in office in place of the plain old rubber band sometimes when I'm in a good mood :) Hope to achieve some different look other than the average Plain Jane look. If you're plannin to safe some money on the monthly visit to the hairstylist, you may chosse to keep it long like me.Other options : coloring,highlighting or rebonding(i.e. straightening- i need Vic Chiang to tell me this haha-)

Arr finally, also bought a pair of sport shoes . Time to do away with the old Reebok as their soles are so badly torn I've to resort to cut them off using a knife in order not to trip. Now I've no reason NOT to hit the gym right?!!!Squash anyone?

There's a few firsts today:
1. Own a tank top
2. Walk around Ikano
3. Eat the famous Swedish meatballs(yummy~)

No comments:

Post a Comment