Thursday, November 25, 2004

I'm back!

Hi! I'm back!!! Not from a holiday, but from a BLOG break. Been quiet for a few days , and now it's back to journalism, diary-writing, self-biography.. whatever.. wahahaa

Ohh.. go watch The Incredibles please, it's a great show. I cant help but loving Helen Parr, she's so human(she got a big butt like many of us), lovable ( like our pets) and heroic ( like mum).Won't do a review here, but I like the way they presented the movie: It's an animation but with a strong focus on its family story. It's very much like my own family at times, how my mum always shouts so that we go to our dinner tables, how my parents "talk" to each other sometimes, how I behave when I was young, and sometimes also now.. hehe.Great show by Pixar.

1 comment:

  1. Shucks.. which is the part which made me feel a lump in my throat??? can't remmeber laaa... sorry CLe.

    ReplyDelete