Friday, November 05, 2004

Dear all,

It's ZOUK tonite ...! I'll see you there! How did I get the free pass?

1. Listen to your colleague about the latest happenings in KL eventhough your colleague isnt from KL itself .Shame :(

2. Rush to the nearest buidling to get a copy of your Cleo magazine eventhough it's raining cats and dogs.

3.Call your best cousin to find out if she has the latest copy of Cleo. Pray she don't throw it away so that you dont have to proceed to Step 4.

4. Do a search at the rubbish dump.

5. Drive around your neighbourhood , search ALL shops including the mamaks, the ah peks' stores and the good ol' 7-11s. Now it's known why my neighbourhood needs TWO 7-11 instead of ONE.

6. Get a friend to drive u there with a Benz so you will look like a supermodel!!! :D

Cheers!!! Happy birthday Cleo!I'm waiting to get the goodie bag wahahhahahahahhaha~

From ,
Cleopatra

1 comment:

  1. kekeke...wish I could go. Save some goodies for me yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete