Sunday, November 07, 2004

Saturday Nite In~

I love Saturday nights , there's so much to do on such a little time. I was supposed to study , but heehehe~ didn't really feel like spending my precious time with routers and switches up on my head.So I ended up reading about Paul Moss in Weekend Sun newspaper.

I tink Paul is quite a cool guy .Here's a short biography about him : A Kiwi who was playing for Aishah in her Aishah and the Fan Club, and then came to Malaysiaku to play some music . He was looking for just of change of environment and opportunities when he found his wife and therefore decided to stay in this country for good. Since he is in this place,he decided to do some serious work for the local haemorraging music industry. Roped in by Ahmad Izham(chief of 8TV), now he is the Network Brand Director of the station. Thank him for the great Idol shows, the fresh outlook on a local Malaysian channel and for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy(what am i gonna do without Fab 5 on a Saturday night?)I'd love to see him play the Devil's Advocate more in coming years in Malaysian Idol.

Another story was about antibiotics and how adversely it can affect humankind if not properly dispensed under the guidance of professional doctors. Try not to eat antibiotics if you don't have to. If you have fever or flu, that might not be caused by bacterias but by virus which can't be killed by antibiotics. So , instead of popping pills, u might decide to sleep or take precautionary methods - healthy food, exercise,clear mind and most importantly, lots of love.

Well, as I'm writing this, MMU's 36-hour Longest Debate is going on at KL Tower until Sunday,7th Nov 2004 ,9pm. I'm going tomorrow. Gonna be fun watchin' the pros battle it all out.Going to meet Rudy and YH also tomorrow at MV.Haven't seen Rudy in a long time, miss him much :) Wonder how he and Mona is going on? hehe...

I think a few guy friends are also enjoying themselves in the S.H.E Concert at Bukit Jalil. Hope they manage to shake hands with Selina, Hebe and/or Ella.Guys, show me the pics!

Ohh, was watching Miss Astro Chinese International Pagent --- someone with the same surname as myself didn't win. Dad was hoping she wins something cos of this "bau bau bacang" thingie...

$1,000,000 Q: What do you think contemporary Malaysian Chinese women lack the most?Why?

a. Nothing - They are the greatest,for example, me!(not me, but the contestant)
b. Confidence - Be like me and get yourself an application form to be Miss Chinese International 2005.
c. Courage - Get a divorce from your husband if he ain't treating you right.

Who would you choose to crown? I mean, come on! One of them are gonna represent US - the generation of smart, witty, beautiful, genuine Malaysian Chinese girls - to the world!!! How more pretentious can you get then by giving answers like the above?!!! I should be the one up there answering if I didnt have those fats bulging , hehe. OK, it's time to get a snack. Cote d'Or chocolate seems like a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment