Thursday, December 09, 2004

Fourth Day in Singapore - Sunday, 6 /Nov/2004

820 am: Slumped on the bed ; still listening to the boom boom of Van Dyk's music. Needed some classical music to unwind.Body very heaty. Think I got a bad cold coming my way.
1130 am: WOke up. Clean up. Called Dad. Ate spaghetti made by Agnes..yummy.Fever getting bad.


2pm : Fever not any better. Had one panadol.Went out again with Seng while Carol and Lil headed towards Beach Road.We had lunch at Jurong Point ; Seafood Platter cost us SGD 37++. (*Ouch*) A very big portion. Later , we headed to Golden VIllage.Seng wanted to watch Shutter , but we missed the 2.45 pm show.So we watched the Incredibles ; hmmm.. in actual fact maybe only 40% of it cos most of the time I was sleeping cos I was fatigued.


6pm : I took a train back while Seng headed to work.


720pm : Was floating on the road , feeling a bit dizzzzzyyy...Reach home finally. Bathed and dined with Cousin Ching and her hubby.Thought I hsould sleep early but MSN poved to be a great temptation. Hehe... Later had another chat with Agnes.Went to bed only at 2am.


No comments:

Post a Comment