Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Daniel Lee , the champion of Malaysian Idol II is out with his latest album of ten songs! I still prefer him singing 'live' but it's OK, the CD doesn't sound too bad. His MIMPI song is in both the Malay and the Mandarin version ; I must say I like the Mandarin version more ever since I haerd it over 988 radio station ! Maybe it's the accent , maybe he just sounded better there even though some people may disagree with me. If you like the Malay version, it would be a joy to listen to because this is a perfect version, unlike the 'live' version where there's some out-of-tune parts during his performance in the Finals.

Dad has been wanting to listen to his songs, and now that I have a copy of it , he'd be delighted to listen to it . Not a bad one, check it out! Oh yeah... they even have an official website. One 11-year old boy actually wrote an email to complain about the rampant piracy of his idol's CD. Poor boy doesn't understand that piracy is one problem which is very difficult to tackle.

1 comment:

  1. actually piracy also indicating the popularity of that particular artist.

    ReplyDelete