Thursday, November 10, 2005

Challenge

What is a love relationship?

A connection between two persons based on trust and understanding - of honesty and of high integrity ; not of unpure thoughts and of lies. Keeping this close to the heart until the end of the life is very challenging because we need to remind ourselves daily what true relationships and commitment really mean. It is always easy to say "I am committed to you" or "I am willing to wait" but what those golden words really mean is the ACTION that we show. In this, I believe it will all be proven in time to come.

We are accountable to our own actions because each action has a repercussion towards the people around us - therefore, these days I become more watchful over my own thoughts and actions. Never mind the distractions....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:15 AM

    You just have to give him some times and he will prove that he REALLY will wait for you!

    ReplyDelete