Friday, October 07, 2005

Tomorrow

It's Yuen Yee's 21st birthday celebration tomorrow! Her birthday isn't tomorrow, but since her actual birthday falls on a weekday and knowing that everyone would be too busy to attend a weekday birthday party, Mum decided to have it tomorrow - the 8th of October. So all the preparations were made weeks before - the list of guests , the food , the present, the cakes . The guest list is shorter this time as YY will not be inviting any of her friends , save her "special friend" ; not because she doesn't have any friends, but because they are all non-locals and do not have a place to bunk during the weekend after the party.

I'm going back tonight to help her to make the jellies for tomorrow's party. Gotta remind her to put some coloring into the mixture so that it doesn't look so pale. It's also much easier to clean the mould containers after removing the jellies since you can actually see the jelly leftovers stuck in them. This comes from experience!

Bought her a gift , hope she likes it. I know I like what I bought very much... hehhehe... If she doesn't like it, I'm glad to take it back :) *Buruk siku!*

4 comments:

  1. alo!Happy Birthday to Yuan Yee! She's so fortunate to have a big sister like you ah. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 PM

    kekeke..im da lucky fella..heee..well,to tell u guys da truth,im really a lucky fella to haf a great sis n family..=D
    sis,do u feel great to haf me as ur sista?=)*** sai meng here,soon in da big L =D looking fwd 2 it..***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are so so so lucky to have me as your big sister... considering that I didn't get anything for my 21st birthday from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:55 PM

    hahaha..jangan lah macam tu..=D

    ReplyDelete