Monday, January 31, 2005

Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah)

Something great happen since a few weeks ago, and I might add , it's revolutionary . The debate community in Asia is fighting out about so many things at the moment:
-- Money issue
-- Character of some AIDA 4s
-- Credibility of some senior adjudicators who make or break a major tournament
-- Finger pointing at certain individuals who "allegedly" are ignorant about many things such as the constitution of the debate tourney, don't know how the system works

A lot of finger-pointing and also clarification upon clarification made, but some parties are just keeping mum about the whole issue. This is so weird because apart from being "intelligent", some debaters also have a way of keeping silent when their voices are needed the most! We also see a lot of in-fightings, as well as the more influential ones forming their own gangs against one another. We have the whole Asia speaking about cronyism , chinese whispers, unfounded baseless truths (*which I think are somewhat true actually*) .

Many renowned debaters of the past and present are actually talking about it ; some write long emails that would get you carried away if you don't know what the actual situation is. It's just like Bush and Blair talk, the one who manage to tire the opponent out would eventually win the game. And lies are being told upon lies ; like Hitler said "If a lie told is big enough, long enough, and loud enough , they will become the reality." We've many liars around us; so beware.

Political game is at play on the stage , and this fight would carry itself to the All Asians Debate Championship in University Malaya this coming May 2005. We'll probably see the whole Asia trying to pound on MMU's teams ; no mercy will be shown.

*At the writing of this blog, no more emails are churned out out of the [allasiandebate] forum. Perhaps some one have put a stop to the sending out of emails in order to stop aggravating the situation further ? To know more, go to Yahoo groups and join this forum. Guaranteed better than any reality TV shows you've ever seen. And mind you , these are important issues because debaters shape the world of tomorrow.Blair and Clinton were once debaters in the Worlds. *

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Hi Firewalker, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Freedom from a Job will bring up. Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah) is certainly interesting and informative. Freedom from a Job is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Hi Firewalker, taking a little time today to see what will send me to that is interesting. Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah) looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try in my e-travels. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Hi Firewalker, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Home Business and see what came up. Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah) is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Home Business. Getting late, have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:43 AM

    Hi Firewalker,
    Your blog is wonderful, although Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah) isn't exactly what I was looking for: asscher cut diamond engagement rings, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in asscher cut diamond engagement rings, but during my search for more information I discovered Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah), certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:35 PM

    Hi Firewalker,
    I was looking for information about diamond engagement jewelry when I discovered Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah), certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
    But before I continue my search for diamond engagement jewelry I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Hi Firewalker,
    Your blog is wonderful, although Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah) isn't exactly what I was looking for: big cheap diamonds, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in big cheap diamonds, but during my search for more information I discovered Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah), certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Hi Firewalker,
    Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah) is truly a nice piece of work!
    While looking for more information about best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds,
    I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
    My interest goes out to best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds related information,
    but Superman vs Dinasour ( comet mati di tengah tengah) is a real inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete