Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Ignatius Trail



Well, apart from the little misfortunate incident which happened today, I was glad that I met up with Jennifer for a play at The Actors Studio, Bangsar. She was kind enough to invite me to The Ignatius Trail, a play from Scotland which won the Edinburgh Festival 2004 award.

This was my first visit to the Actors Studio since 7 years ago when I attended my first ever play in Dataran Putra which was right beneath Dataran Merdeka. I still remembered watching Edwin Sumun and Jo Kukathas but don't ask me the name of the play, cause I can't remember! Edwin Sumun wore this pair of jeans which got a big hole at the butt ; GOSH! That's why I can remember so well :) Hahahhaha~

Anyway, the play was a light one about peace-loving pirates (I'd call them wimpy) of a ship called the Yellow Flower ( since when pirates have ships which sounded so feminine?!) who met a pirate inspector called Celia Salt(do not call her "c-salt") . She had a plan to turn them into bloodthirsty, ferocious evil pirates .... and the laughter began...

The crowd - full of kids who are probably International School kids who are having their summer holiday right now. They just laugh their hearts out and scream when they want to durnig the play - happy kids:) Ohh, we even saw Ahmad Izham, the 8tv CEO who brought us Malaysian Idol into our idiot boxes!

Interested about this play: Go here--> http://www.gardnerandwife.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment